Getting the job without the relevant experience…
Many employers emphasise that they want candidates with experience in order to employ them and without experience you will most likely recieve constant rejection.
1. Tailor your CV and cover letter for each job you apply for using keywords related to the role and job description which highlight your transferable skills.
If you have been sending the same exact CV and getting the same responses it’s probably time to look into this and make the necessary changes.
2. Find professionals in your desired field and get an insight on the day to day responsibilities and their career path.
3. Complete the niche qualifications in your desired field to show employers your determination.
4. Gain experience or exposure by volunteering or shadowing. These opportunities can lead to paid work and good networking opportunities.
5. Be prepared to articulate your strengths and make them relevant to the job .
6. When interviewing win over the panel with your personality as although you may not be the most experienced you are showing you are someone they can easily work with.