We are all on different journeys and in different ways but how do we keep on track of our journey to where we want to go?
Challenge yourself through self reflection and be honest with yourself in a constructive but positive manner.
Reap the benefits of your planning and preparation.
- What are your strengths?
- What value do you bring to a team and to an organisation?
- What skills do you have and want to improve?
- Where do you see yourself this time next year?
- When will your desired salary become your actual salary?
- What are your weaknesses that and how will you improve these?
- What obstacles are affecting you from progressing in your role and how will you overcome these?
Reprogram your thinking and remove the self doubt by starting your goal setting with smaller achievable goals.
Frequent tracking of progress and reflection can help you towards your goals.
- Are you being acknowledged more in your workplace?
- Have you been networking effectively?
- Has your employer shown signs they will invest in you?
- Are you getting closer to your goals?
Get in touch https://wastemytimeagain.com/forum